The Cow Mat provides unparalleled comfort for your dairy herd and is the one product that comes closest to replicating the natural conditions found in pastures.
A cattle on an average spends about 14 hrs a day lying down. When she lies down she puts 2/3 rd of her body weight on her front knees, which drops freely to the floor from a height of 25 to 30 cms. It is therefore very important to have good quality bedding so that cattle can painlessly lie down whenever it wants. Cow mats provide your cattle with premium comfort solution that encourages them to follow their natural behaviour of drinking, eating and resting. These comfortable mats encourage the cattle to lie down for hours on it thus increasing milk yield and weight gain.
"Cushion comfort provides cow knee, hock and udder protection - increases milk, fat and meat production."
Advantages of Rubber Cow Mats
- Increases blood supply to teats and udders.
- Improves Udder, Leg & Claw health.
- Reduces lamintis & lameness.
- Increases milk yield & quality.
- Encourages to stand during urination.
- Highly shock absorbents.
- Easy to clean.
- Increases productivity & profitability.
- Using the rubber flooring System can significantly decrease slippage and falls in the herd and reduces serious injuries related to these events.