Animal (Dairy) Cooling System
Keeping your animals or livestock cool and comfortable during the summer is absolutely vital. When high ambient temperatures and humidity combine, body heat may accumulate faster than your livestock can get rid of it. You can help your livestock keep cool by using cooling system.
High temperature adversely after health of animal and milk yield in summer days the simplest way to keep the animal cool is to install Foggars within the shed. A timer device is used to operate the pump , the process is completely automatic method ,Foggars are small nozzles which produced very fine water drops lets which looks like Fog or mist as the evaporate the reduce temperature of Shed.
- Reduces heat stress dramatically. Heat stress influence milk production, weight gain and breeding.
- The misted, cooled cow is the productive cow.
- Reduction of production losses during hot weather conditions.
- The ideal solution is to MIST between milking and feeding times.
- Increased milk production and profits.